- ► 2011 (29)
- Another new Harley announced: the "Forty-Eight"
- Absolutely nothing to do with American V-twins but...
- Carole Nash Insurance hooks-up with Harley-Davidso...
- Hamburg Harley Days numbered?
- The two XR1200 backflip "first"s
- Massively improved events calendar up and running
- Links from the Blogs to Twitter and Facebook creat...
- Events Calendar
- Readership questionnaire
- Welcome to the American-V blog
- ▼ January (10)
This is the sort of stuff we've set this up for: try doing this with a magazine. The big debate is who was first to backflip a Harley: the Aussies posted Kain Saul doing this on 28th November 2009 ...
... the same day that Chuck Carothers flipped one at the Gladiator Games in Prague, although he didn't land as cleanly, and put his XR into a crash mat at the end.
Both are pretty impressive. I think I can hear Craig Jones warming his engine up now ...