- ► 2011 (29)
- Another new Harley announced: the "Forty-Eight"
- Absolutely nothing to do with American V-twins but...
- Carole Nash Insurance hooks-up with Harley-Davidso...
- Hamburg Harley Days numbered?
- The two XR1200 backflip "first"s
- Massively improved events calendar up and running
- Links from the Blogs to Twitter and Facebook creat...
- Events Calendar
- Readership questionnaire
- Welcome to the American-V blog
- ▼ January (10)
Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Posted by Andy@AmV | Edit Post
Motorcycle insurance specialists, Carole Nash, have signed a three year contract with Harley-Davidson Financial Services in the UK, which will include a dedicated Harley-Davidson section at their South Manchester headquarters. The deal will include existing pilicy holders, who are set to receive a better standard of cove, including UK and European cover and up to £50k of legal protection.
Labels: Harley news