- ► 2011 (29)
- 1190RR: the first new motorcycle from Erik Buell R...
- Ace Cafe Ally Pally Show 2010
- How times change: Old Indian promo film
- Black is the new Bling
- Anglo-American single?
- Test ride a Harley for the chance to win one
- Watch this space ...
- Honda's Factory Chopper Spotted
- American-V available again in digital format
- Snapshot of Issue 39, magazine out Now
- ▼ February (10)
After years of many people trying to stage a proper national custom bike show with varying degrees of success, for as long as most of us can remember, it looks like the Ace Cafe Motorcycle and Custom Show, currently on at the Alexandra Palace in North London, might have finally got the balance right.
With an accessible location, free parking, good public transport access as well as shuttle buses from the Ace Cafe, full halls, excellent support from the trade and the UK round of the AMD World Championship of Bike Building, it's as good an inaugural event as I can remember, and the numbers of visitors on Friday was promising.
Only complaint we picked up on was the price of the food concessions, which is out of the hands of the organisers and a common gripe, and we wish them well with the party this evening at the Ace Cafe itself, and hope the show provides the shot in the arm required by the industry right now.