- ► 2011 (29)
- 1190RR: the first new motorcycle from Erik Buell R...
- Ace Cafe Ally Pally Show 2010
- How times change: Old Indian promo film
- Black is the new Bling
- Anglo-American single?
- Test ride a Harley for the chance to win one
- Watch this space ...
- Honda's Factory Chopper Spotted
- American-V available again in digital format
- Snapshot of Issue 39, magazine out Now
- ▼ February (10)
Fully trimmed with their new Gloss Black Rumble collection from P&A forming part of the 185 specifically chosen unique black parts as well as a handlebar-mounted Garmin Zumo SatNav, it comes with the black and chrome 110-inch Screamin' Eagle motor, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and ABS braking, and is dripping with the usual CVO touches from a spectacularly sinister Crimson Mist Black / Dark Slate and Flame graphics to 'Contrast Chrome' wheels and a dual control heated leather seat.
Reading through the specs, this is taking Dark Custom to new heights, and don't let the lack of chrome leave you with the impression that it's not going to stand out – and as as one of just 999 numbered editions it's unlikely to be fighting with another one for attention.
If you've got £29,690 burning a hole in your pocket, and want to enjoy the twin benefits of high status and low profile, Harley have just created your bike.